Born: October 27, 2009
Weight: 8 lbs 15 Ounces
Height: 21 Inches

Contractions started early Monday night, and by 2:45 A.M. I couldn't take them anymore. So, I woke Brandon from a dead sleep and had him take me to the hospital. When I got there, they checked me and I was only dilated to a 3. They wanted me to walk around for an hour; but I was in so much pain that I was throwing up in the bathroom for most the hour. Luckily I dilated to a 4 and they took me to my room. It was about 5:00 at this time, I got my epidural at 5:30 and was in heaven. By 8:00 I was dilated to about an 8 and sleeping wonderfully. Around 10:45 the baby was coming, the nurse had me push about six times and had me stop for the doctor. I waited about 5 minutes for the doctor and he was born at 11:10. Long story short (LOL) everything went very well and he is doing great.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Congrats!! He's adorable! Glad everything went well.

DeAnna said...

Congrats Amy! I bet Brandon is so proud of you! Paxton looks perfect! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Judkins family said...

YAY! Amy he's so sweet! We need more pictures though!

Kate said...

Ah he is adorable!!!! Congrats you two, we are SO happy for you! I'm glad you got the little onesie, it looks so cute on him -and that it made it into the FIRST blog picture!! I'm feeling pretty cool right about now ;) What a sweet little guy!!!

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

Congrats!!!thatsso exciting!!

Brandon and Amy

Brandon and Amy
Brandon and I will be married TWO years this April. Brandon is currently working and going to school; he is studying Chemestry and will be graduating with his associates this spring. I am currently working at Valley Glass as a receptionist and really miss being home with Paxton.

Paxton Aaron Price

Paxton Aaron Price
Paxton was born October 27, 2009. He weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces and was 21 inches long. Our little guy is getting so big so fast and we love being parents.

Flying Koda

Flying Koda

Koda's Toe Nails

Koda's Toe Nails
I colored koda's toe nails with markers!

Logan Temple

Logan Temple

Confidants

Confidants
I miss you!!!!